Protection Against Redlight and Speed Camera Tickets
Since 2001, PhotoBlocker Spray has provided easy-to-use, spray-on camera ticket defense for more than one million satisfied drivers.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
A great way to protect yourself against redlight and speed camera tickets, Photo Blocker Spray is virtually invisible to the human eye. It will overexpose your license plate in any flash photo and provide a lifetime of protection with a single application.
PhotoBlocker produced outstanding results when tested by the Denver Police Department and TV news outlets. A single can will cover up to 4 U.S./Canada/Australia plates, and up to 3 New Zealand/European-sized plates.
PhotoBlocker Spray has been awarded 4½ Stars. It is highly recommended.
(flash and natural light)
How it works
Engineered specifically for against redlight and speed cameras, PhotoBlocker License Plate Spray is an aerosol spray that dries to transparent, non-yellowing, high-gloss finish that reflects camera flash. Any license plate that has been treated with PhotoBlocker is fully legible under normal lighting conditions — but if photographed using flash — the resulting image is so overexposed, it is impossible for the enforcement authorities to read the license plate number. As they have no other means of identifying your vehicle, no citation is issued. Your driving record remains safe, and your auto insurance premiums do not increase.
No more ‘fear of flash’ while driving!
- Since the camera flash is reflected, the driver cannot receive an expensive redlight camera ticket
- Easy to use spray on formula
- Photoblocker is invisible to the naked eye
- Product made using an exclusive formula
- One application is all that is needed
- Buy a can and apply it to prevent being issued a ticket
- Will never wash off a license plate
- Single can provides enough product to treat up to four license plates at a cost to the consumer of only $7.50 per plate and provides lifetime protection.
Directions for Use
- Remove plates from vehicle. Clean the surfaces and dry using a clean towel. Allow to air dry to remove any remaining moisture.
- Protect the work area with a tarp or cloth placed under the license plate. Saturate the entire face of the plate with the spray using even strokes. While the plates are still tacky, repeat this step three to four times to give it a glossy shine.
- Allow the plate to dry thoroughly, and re-attach it to the vehicle. It is now ready for use to prevent tickets.
- The vehicle is now protected from a redlight camera ticket. There is no more need to worry when passing a traffic camera, it can no longer capture a photograph of the plate.
Note that complete, detailed instructions are included with every order of PhotoBlocker Spray.
- Highly effective against flash photography
- One application (3 to 4 coats) lasts a lifetime
- Will not wash off
- Clear, non-yellowing finish is virtually invisible to the human eye
- Pays for itself with the prevention of a single speeding or redlight ticket
- Declared effective in police and TV news tests
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- While the vast majority of speed and redlight cameras utilize flash photography, some do not. PhotoBlocker Spray is largely ineffective against non-flash photography.
The Bottom Line
PhotoBlocker Spray has earned 4½ Stars and is highly recommended for the prevention of both speed and redlight camera tickets.
PLEASE NOTE: RedlightCameraTicket.net does not condone the use of the products reviewed on these pages for running red lights, speeding, or avoiding the payment of lawful tolls. These activities are illegal and may endanger the lives of drivers and passengers, as well as your own. These products are designed solely to protect motorists from faulty red light and speed cameras. In some jurisdictions it is unlawful to display on any vehicle a license plate which is obscured in any manner which inhibits the proper operation of an automated red light enforcement system. The affiliate, RedlightCameraTicket.net, the manufacturer and retailer assume no responsibility for any use or application of these products in violation of any applicable law. Before using these products, please check your state and local laws and regulations, and consult a qualified attorney. Always obey traffic regulations and applicable motor vehicle law. Click here to read our complete Affiliate Disclaimer.
PRICES LISTED HEREIN ARE BEYOND THE CONTROL OF REDLIGHTCAMERATICKET.NET’S EDITORS, AND ARE THEREFORE, SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. COUPON CODES, DISCOUNTS, AND SPECIAL OFFERS CONTAINED HEREIN, IF ANY, ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR WITHDRAWAL AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. PLEASE REFER TO THE RETAILER’S WEBSITE FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE PRICING, DISCOUNTS, COUPON CODES, SPECIAL OFFERS, ETC.
Best Ticket Fighting Products for 2013
Your ‘safe driver’ auto insurance rating saves you money — keep it protected!